Friday, June 01, 2007

On the road in Marquette and loving it/also Kolapore Highlands case


I am on the road working a demo and doing clinics in the UP this week. The trails are dry and awesome. Anyway, I saw this article on the Kolapore Highlands. This is a pretty cool, pretty gnarly area of trails just off the Niagra Escarpment. It is an interesting nordic ski network that has become a seris of MTB trails as well. In any case a lawyer took a beater and is sueing the area for liability. Pretty interesting case, I wont comment on it, although I am sure most people know what I would say! Ha.
http://www.nsmb.com/shore_news/beardwinter_04_05.php
PS Photo is by Mike Berards

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hansi: Great work! A good cup of strong straight-up coffee and a peruse thru your site equals a great start to the day!!!!
Charlie