Thursday, July 09, 2009

Levis Trow 100 this weekend!!!


I generally as a rule avoid racing. I am something of free spirit and the fact that somebody is telling me where and when to ride sort of turns me off. That and the fact that I am slow as death, but that is beside the fact. The trails at Levis Trow however are good enough to get even my slow butt off the couch and on the course. The Red Squirrel and I are going to tag team this 100 miles, but we will watch our crazy brethren take bigger bites and hammer out the full century.

3 comments:

Charlie Farrow said...

SWEET....the course rocks. I miss you, desperately
C

mark scotch said...

spent a couple hours out there today on the way home from Duluth.....get ready, rumor has it that due to popular demand to reduce the amount of double-track has inspired the race director to criss-cross you all over Toad Road, Sidewinder, etc....

The ribbons were up and I can vouch for that. Sorry I can't be there to join ya'll...have fun and if you're running tubes, you might want to put a few more PSI in them...the trail being dry and fast with tons of roots maybe a recipe for pinch flats.

mark scotch said...

good job!