Thursday, September 29, 2011

2011 Duck Opener Bigfork, MN

I know, every fall my blog gets a bit rednecky and trends towards the hunting and fishing side of things.  Well I can not deny it, I love to be outside and I love to be outside in the fall and my history and heritage has always put me there with a gun or a fishing pole in my hand....so anyway this was the best duck opener I can remember.  It had it all.  Action, intrigue, failure, comedy and my buddy Chris Godsey as well.


Ducks love rice and we had a lot of both

Godsey picks em up

Here ducky, ducky, ducky

Camo man

Drip, drip, drip

The pay off, roast duck and grouse!

2 comments:

Zach Serre said...

Just stumbled upon your website. Cool stuff. Was wondering what type of camera do you shoot with?

Loki said...

Hey Zach!

Thanks, I actually have two cameras right now. I shoot a Lumix GF1 when I am riding or doing something where I need a lighter camera. I also use a Canon 5D Mark 2 when I am able to haul the heavy metal!