Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Back from the road: IMBA World Summit 2012

Sunshine daydream
Aaron Rogers, Elias Featherly and I drove out to Santa Fe, NM for the 2012 IMBA World Summit.

The trip had it all.  We rode, Buffalo Creek near Denver.  We hit the Monarch Crest Trail in Salida (with my buddy Nate Porter) and we hung with my bro in Durango and both fished the Animas river and rode in Overend Park.

Then we hit NM and survived the World Summit festivities and responsibilities and also had some great rides at Dale Ball and of course Winsor Ridge.  After the summit we hit the road and checked out the Angel Fire Bike park.  After a full day of riding we headed north and east to Bentonville, Arkansas to check out the Slaughter Pen trails.

I guess the take away is that we are home now, we are exhausted and yet fully inspired.  I will try and drop some photos on the blog here the next few days to cover the trip.  Unfortunately I did not take many, we were always moving and always busy with other things, so dont expect much!

No comments: